In many Hoas properties the tenants can take any free storage locker to use and it doesn’t have to match the apartment number.
Hoas has started a project where the storage lockers will be reorganized to match the apartment number. We will inform tenants more when the change is current at your property.
The properties where the change has already been done and tenants must use lockers matching their apartment number:
- Helmikuja 6
- Hietapellontie 11
- Kasperinkuja 13
- Katajanokanranta 21
- Kimpitie 10
- Kirjanpitäjänkuja 4
- Kylävainionkuja 6
- Kyyhkysmäki 2
- Maakaari 1
- Maakaari 6
- Paraistentie 19
- Rantaharju 10
- Retkeilijänkatu 11
- Santakuja 3
- Serkustentie 1, Sisarustentie 2
- Siamintie 3
- Silmupolku 1
- Tilanhoitajankaari 11
- Timpurinkuja 1
- Tuuliniitty 1
Instructions for storing items
- Use the storage space that has the same number as your apartment. If the storage locker matching your apartment number is already in use, you may take temporarily any other free locker to use if there is available ones, except in the properties mentioned above.
- There may not be enough storage spaces for every tenant. Please do note that Hoas does not empty individual storage lockers if they are all occupied.
- You are responsible for emptying the storage locker and removing your lock when you move out. If Hoas has to empty the locker, you might be charged for the work.
- Prams, bikes and other large items should be stored in storage rooms intended for those items.
- Keeping motor vehicles in the basement or in other indoor spaces is forbidden. Storing flammable liquids and gases in the common storage facilities is forbidden.
Hoas and the maintenance company will remove and/or dispose of any items that are blocking rescue routes or are otherwise kept in unauthorised locations. Similarly, Hoas will regularly remove any unmarked or broken items and anything classified as junk from the storage rooms.
Hoas or the maintenance company are not liable for any loss of property when it is caused by the tenant’s own negligence, like leaving items in unlocked storage spaces. Personal property must be stored only at the appropriate places. For fire safety reasons, it is strictly forbidden to keep any personal property in the corridors or in the common facilities.