Skip to content

Who can apply?

You can apply for an exchange student apartment if you are attending one of our co-operating schools and your campus is in Helsinki, Espoo, or Vantaa. Each school has a certain quota reserved for their students, and we rent the apartments based on information provided by the schools.

List of co-operating schools

Aalto University
University of Helsinki
University of the Arts Helsinki – The Academy of Fine Arts, Sibelius Academy, and Theatre Academy

What if my school is not on the list?

If your school is not listed in the application form, unfortunately you can’t apply for an exchange student apartment at Hoas.

It looks like you are using an ad blocker.

To guarantee proper functioning on the site, we recommend to deactivate the ad blocker extension.