Book a trailer for free
There are four trailers at our properties that students can borrow for free. Two trailers can be found at Otaniemi (Servinkuja 5 and 6) and Koskela (Juhana Herttuan tie 3) parking lots.
You will need your universitys or university of applied sciences student email address to book a trailer. If the system doesn’t recognize your school’s email address, please contact Fiksuveto at info[at]fiksuveto.fi.
Trailers are available for borrowing and returning as a self-service. Book the trailer at Fiksuveto website.
- Free for all university and university of applied sciences students.
- Rental time is 1-5 days.
- Trailer is spacious and easy to load.
- Maximum load is 350 kilos.
- You can drive a trailer with a category B driver’s licence.
Book a trailer
- Make a reservation.
- Use your own school’s student email address to make the booking.
- You’ll need to strongly identificate.
- You’ll get confirmation of your reservation and other information about picking up the trailer by email.
Loading the trailer
- Small loads: Put your items on the front of the trailer.
- Heavier loads: Make sure that the weight is evenly on the trailer.
- Keep the trailer connected to the vehicle when you load and unload the trailer. Don’t detach the loaded trailer from the vehicle.
Driving with the trailer
- Recommended maximum speed is 80 km/h.
- Total height is 2.1 meters.
- Make sure to use more space as you turn or back up the trailer while driving.
- You can return the trailer at any time during your reservation.
Did you make a dent, are there faults with the trailer?
Read directions on what to do on Fiksuveto website.
Free trailers for university students are offered by Capgemini and Sogeti.