Skip to content
Frontpage Tenants Application for and termination of a parking space

Application for and termination of a parking space

You can apply for a parking space or terminate your parking space contract in MyHoas filling a form in service requests section.

Screenshot of the service requests section. Red arrow pointing upwards at the bottom of the screenshot. Above the arrow is a blue button with text Add new service request.
Click the Add new service request button.

Notice that after clicking the next page opens in a new window. It is possible that your browser blocks these pop-up windows. Go to your browser settings to allow pop-up windows.

Screenshot of the Forms page. Shows two first forms on the page: Termination of a parking space and Parking space application.
Choose the form applicable to your situation and fill it.

It looks like you are using an ad blocker.

To guarantee proper functioning on the site, we recommend to deactivate the ad blocker extension.