Skip to content
Frontpage Tenants Didn’t find what you were looking for at MyHoas?

Didn’t find what you were looking for at MyHoas?

Before you contact our customer service you should check the service requests section.

Screenshot of the service requests section box. Red arrow pointing upwards to the blue button with text Add new service request.
Look for the service requests section from the front page and click the Add new service request button.

From service requests you can:

  • Terminate your parking space
  • Apply for a parking space
  • Fill key hand over agreement
  • Report lost keys
  • Update your study status
  • Apply for permission for a DIY renovation
  • Sublease your apartment
  • Report change in personal information
  • Report birth of a child / add a child to your household
  • Report disturbance to residential peace

It looks like you are using an ad blocker.

To guarantee proper functioning on the site, we recommend to deactivate the ad blocker extension.