Skip to content
Frontpage Disturbance complaint

Disturbance complaint

In situations that pose a threat to human health or property, contact the rescue services (112). 

In serious and repeated disturbances, we request that the residents submit a written disturbance complaint. When you report a disturbance, we can intervene in accordance with the legislation. The person causing the disturbance can be given a notice, in more serious cases a written warning. More than one written warning can lead to eviction.

If the disturbance affects more than one neighbour, it is a good idea for the neighbours to complete their own reports.

We will address all complaints confidentially and never reveal the name of the person who submitted the complaint without a prior permission of that person.

When a disturbance complaint is received, Hoas tenant support contacts involved parties and assess the needed action in terms of the Act on Residential Leases.

Fill in the disturbance complaint carefully in MyHoas.

In some situations, we will contact the Community Mediation Centre in order to settle disputes between neighbours.

It looks like you are using an ad blocker.

To guarantee proper functioning on the site, we recommend to deactivate the ad blocker extension.