Examples of floor plans
- Asuntotyyppi Studio , Koko 16.5 Neliömetriä , Vuokra 479 Euroa
- Asuntotyyppi Studio , Koko 17 Neliömetriä , Vuokra 490 Euroa
- Asuntotyyppi Studio , Koko 17.5 Neliömetriä , Vuokra 500 Euroa
- Asuntotyyppi Studio , Koko 19 Neliömetriä , Vuokra 515 Euroa
- Asuntotyyppi Studio , Koko 25 Neliömetriä , Vuokra 581 Euroa
- Asuntotyyppi Studio , Koko 27 Neliömetriä , Vuokra 592 Euroa
- Asuntotyyppi Studio , Koko 28.5 Neliömetriä , Vuokra 587 Euroa
- Asuntotyyppi Studio , Koko 31.5 Neliömetriä , Vuokra 617 Euroa
- Asuntotyyppi Studio , Koko 47 Neliömetriä , Vuokra 840 Euroa
Modern student homes near Rastila metro
The five-storey building right next to Rastila metro station was transformed from an office building into student homes. The building features a total of hundred apartments, most of them small studio apartments with a sleeping loft.
These compact apartments offer a private home with all the normal amenities, but also the chance to expand life outside the apartment walls and into the common facilities on every floor.
All floors have a lounge area intended as a common living room and a few floors also feature shared kitchens. A training space and a laundry room are side-by-side, so that the tenants can easily work out while their laundry cycle runs through. The laundry room also features a lounge, where residents can sit and study, for example.
The first floor has two saunas, which can be booked by the tenants, as well as a bicycle storage with numbered bike racks. In addition, there are good waste sorting and recycling facilities in the building.
The apartment floors are wood imitation laminate and the walls are white. The fully-equipped kitchen counter is light-coloured laminate.
Thanks to the metro next door, the building is located along very convenient transport connections. By changing the metro line at Itäkeskus or taking the trunk route bus 550, it is very easy to get to the Myllypuro and Viikki campuses, for example. A trip to the Helsinki city centre takes just 20 minutes.
Rastila has grocery stores to meet basic needs as well as various restaurant services. Columbus shopping centre is only about one kilometre away, offering larger grocery stores as well as other services. Additionally, the Itis shopping centre and its surrounding areas with their wide range of services are just four-minute metro ride away in Itäkeskus.
The building is surrounded by versatile outdoor exercise opportunities. There are coastal routes, woods and parks in nearly all directions. The Vuotalo cultural centre, a library and the Vuosaari sports hall are located next to the Vuosaari metro station.