Examples of floor plans
- Asuntotyyppi Room , Koko 12.5 Neliömetriä , Vuokra 265 Euroa
- Asuntotyyppi Room , Koko 12.4 Neliömetriä , Vuokra 283 Euroa
- Asuntotyyppi Room , Koko 12.4 Neliömetriä , Vuokra 305 Euroa
- Asuntotyyppi Two room apartment , Koko 40 Neliömetriä , Vuokra 516 Euroa
- Asuntotyyppi Two room apartment , Koko 49.5 Neliömetriä , Vuokra 610 Euroa
- Asuntotyyppi Furnished room , Koko 12.4 Neliömetriä , Vuokra 419 Euroa
- Asuntotyyppi Furnished room , Koko 12 Neliömetriä , Vuokra 392 Euroa
- Asuntotyyppi Shared furnished room , Koko 12.1 Neliömetriä , Vuokra 265 Euroa
Renovated student apartments near Myllypuro campus
Good availability, apartments often available.
Linnoituksentie 10 is located close to a wide range of services. The property consists of several buildings that spread out all over the property. The tenants have a common laundry that has several washing machines and dryers. The tenants are welcome to use the club room or small gym.
Myllypuro campus is 2,5 kilometres away from the buildings. You can get to Helsinki city centre in 20 minutes by metro from Kontula station. Kivikko is surrounded by nature and offers excellent opportunities for outdoor activities. The property is within walking distance of the Kivikko skiing hall and frisbee golf course. This is one of the largest Hoas properties and the tenants represent a number of different cultures.
In the yard area there is a playground for kids and a grill shelter for outdoor cooking. Forested yard invites children to play. The yard area is well lit. There are several playgrounds in the area.
During a basic renovation completed in 2017, the apartments at the property were improved with new kitchen cabinets and wardrobes. The floors were covered with new floor material. Also the bathrooms of the apartments were renovated. Toilets have been painted and the floors are tiled. Nearly every apartment is equipped with a balcony. There is a small storage for bikes and prams in every staircase.
The house has two and three room apartments for families with children and couples. For students moving alone there are shared apartments and some two-room apartments.
Furnished apartments in this address are rented to exchange students.
The furnished apartments in this building are rooms in a shared apartment and shared rooms in a shared apartment. In regular shared apartments each tenant has their own private room, but common spaces such as the bathroom and kitchen are shared with other tenants of the apartment. In shared room in a shared apartment there are two beds in the room. The door has a lock on it.
Check out videos about the area and the furnished rooms for exchange students in Linnoituksentie: