Examples of floor plans
- Asuntotyyppi Room , Koko 14.5 Neliömetriä , Vuokra 273 Euroa
- Asuntotyyppi Two room apartment , Koko 49.5 Neliömetriä , Vuokra 619 Euroa
- Asuntotyyppi Room , Koko 16.5 Neliömetriä , Vuokra 301 Euroa
- Asuntotyyppi Furnished room , Koko 16.5 Neliömetriä , Vuokra 431 Euroa
- Asuntotyyppi Room , Koko 17.5 Neliömetriä , Vuokra 313 Euroa
Student house in Itäkeskus
This property is a balcony access block in a central location right next to the Itäkeskus metro station and Itis shopping centre. The general look of the area is characterised by low-rise apartment blocks and their courtyards. The Marjaniemi allotment garden is within walking distance. There are excellent connections to the centre of Helsinki as well as Myllypuro and Viikki campuses.
The apartments have been renovated in 2017. Kitchen cupboards are dark in colour. The floors are vinyl tile and laminate. The tiles in the bathroom are light.
Asiakkaankatu 6 has mostly shared apartments and family apartments. Some of the ground floor flats have their own yard.
There is a study room for tenants in this property.
Furnished apartments in this address are rented to exchange students.
The furnished apartments in this building are rooms in a shared apartment. Each tenant has their own private room, but common spaces such as the bathroom and kitchen are shared with other tenants of the apartment.